Winter stadium opening hours
Skating for the general public every Sunday from 13:45 to 15:15.
Admission: 60 CZK, children up to 130 cm free.
It is also necessary to prove one of the following documents:
- SARS CoV - 2 vaccination certificate
- PCR test by an accredited laboratory
- antigen test confirmed by a health institute
- a doctor's certificate stating SARS CoV-2 (protection period 180 days)
- confirmation from school or employer
- affidavit of legal representative for minor children over 6 years
- children under 6 do not have to prove themselves
- test taken directly at the stadium site
Monday to Friday, sharpening skates at the winter stadium by arrangement by calling 604 639 853.